Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Is Rigged?

Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather fight is minutes away from us. Here is a question Is it rigged? Is Logan gonna Win? from a World Champion Boxer.

Today, Logan and Floyd had their last Face-to-Face meetup in the upcoming days they both are going to be the Boxing Ring as opponents. In weight, Logan is heavier than Floyd but he said: "I've been here before, so I know what it takes,".

Logan makes fun of his opponent by Tweeting "MY OPPONENT SMALL" by this people are so excited about Fight and want Logan to Win

Link For Tweet: https://twitter.com/LoganPaul/status/1401334709708328965?s=20

Logan Paul had claimed that he would incur a $100,000 fine for every pound of weight if he exceeded the 190lbs limit.

The YouTuber told Showtime Sport: "He's not ready, he don't know what to expect, and this is not the biggest fight of my life.

"This is the biggest fight of his life because he's got a lot on the line and he's got everything to lose. I'm going to go in there, have fun.

How many rounds they gonna play?

A total of eight rounds will be held between Mayweather and Paul with the timing of three-minute each. The fight will be stopped if a player gets knocked out or the referee feels the need to intervene.

Logan Put his Vlog out With the title:

My Last Words To Floyd Mayweather..


Link for Vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9FGoma5-M

May Said "I've fought every different style you can possibly fight.

"Height don't win fights, weight don't win fights, fighting wins fights at the end of the day and I can fight.


"Once again, I'm not worried about a hat. I don't worry about what nobody says. The one thing I can do, I can fight. I've been at the top level for 25 years, so I know what it takes when it's a fight of this magnitude."

Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather match date, time, and venue:

The PPV event will take place at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. The event will begin at 8:00 PM IST on June 06 (Sunday). In India, the bout will take place at 5:30 AM IST on June 07 (Monday).

Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather telecast and live streaming:

There is no official broadcast of the Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight on TV in India. The event will be streamed live on showtime.com and Fanmino.com as PPV for USE 49.99.



Post a Comment

0 Comments