Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Bhuvan Bam, lost his parents to COVID-19, Post a heartfelt post on Instagram

 The COVID-19 epidemic claimed the lives of both of Bhuvan Bam's parents, according to tragic news.

The COVID-19 epidemic claimed the lives of both of Bhuvan Bam's parents, according to tragic news. The 27-year-old, who operates the YouTube channel 'Bhuvan Bam Ki Vines,' published a number of stunning photos with his mother and father on his official Instagram account, along with a heartfelt comment. He began the message by writing, 'Lost both my lifelines to COVID-19.'

Instagram: Bhuvan bam


Bhuvan Bam loses his parents 

He Wrote 
Without Mom and Dad with me, nothing would be the same. I neither have my mom nor my dad around me, I would now have to learn to live life again, all by myself

He added that the preceding month had been very difficult for him and that everything had been wrecked for him, from his house to his work. He went on to say that he lacked the necessary strength to do so. 

Read More: IOS 15 New Features, Update Time, Releasing

In his final piece, he raised a few questions-

Was I a good son? Did I do enough to save them?" and added that he would have to live with the questions for the rest of his life. "Can't wait to see them again,

he wrote as his last few words while wishing that the 'day' came soon.


Bollywood celebrities have expressed their condolences

1. Rajkummar Rao commented on a message of 'strength' and support for Bhuvan Bam.
I’m so sorry for your loss bhai. You’ve done a lot. I’ve seen it first hand. We did whatever we could but nobody can change what’s written in the destiny. Being someone who has lost both his parents, I can tell you they will never leave you, their blessing will always be with you. May God give you strength bhai. I’m always there

2. Varun Dhawan wrote to 'stay strong. 

So sorry for ur loss bhai.stay strong ❤️

3.Singer Armaan Malik gave his 'sincere condolences

So sorry to hear about this Bhuvan..sincere condolences to you and your family. Stay strong brother 😔🙏🏻

Furthermore, cricketers Kuldeep Yadav and Hardik Pandya posted condolences on the YouTube celebrity.

Read More: The Wildest Tesla Conspiracy Theories! Is it true?

Post a Comment

0 Comments